Sat. Pizza/Sunday Discada and Chili PRON

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Long weekend full of fun and food. I had my neice, her fiancee, and her future outlaws over for pizza night. We had a blast. They hand rolled their own dough and put on the toppings. All I did was the grilling part. And the drinking part too!!
2323786395_c630fd6a22_o.jpg

2324609900_8e157769c3_o.jpg

2323786389_4f7f0ccaea_o.jpg

My BIL............and his famous discada. Would you believe he never got his shirt dirty? The only way to properly heat up the tortillas is to give them a quick grease bath. This stuff was fatastic.
Finally, my big bowl of red. I put a whole but of chit in there. Too much to remember. It was fatastic as well. I got lots of compliments. That big ol' wok I used belonged to my Grandmother. If it could talk, it'd have lots of great Mexican food recipes to share. There were also tons of salads, beans, etc ,but I could tear myself away from the beer chest and the the men usually just eat around the grill anyway!!
2323786377_01db557a59_o.jpg

2323786369_92eb37ffe4_o.jpg

2323786375_a2ebbccce3_o.jpg

My neices future father in law even gave a really cool, chrome plated wheel that will make it's way onto my UDS so that I can move it around. I'll post pics of it tonight and you uys can give me some help figuring out a way to attach it. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wow

Thats a great looking spread, and I like the gas burner in a split wheel hub idea, next time post some pics with out the bowl so I can see how the burner mounts inside

discpics002pb5.jpg

discpics001xm2.jpg

discpics004kp9.jpg

discpics005ue0.jpg

Mark,

Here are some pics of the stand and burner. It was a little welding project of mine from a couple years ago. Actually very easy to build and cheap too. The most expensive parts were the burner, regulator, and hose($60). Everything else I found here and there and cost about $20. bucks.
I don't have pics of my BIL's stand, but the inside (burner) is handmade out of 1 inch pipe that has been welded in a star shape. Then holes were drilled into the star for gas flow and flame pattern. He used to work for a propane company and they made and sold those burner stands.
Hope the pics help. PM for any more specific questions if you want.

Back