• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Y & y

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Yen and Yang

Last edited:
Spider-Man mode

I don't know why my IPhone 5 converts the images sideways. Apple just came out with an update, though I am going to wait before installing the update.

I don't know why my IPhone 5 converts the images sideways. Apple just came out with an update, though I am going to wait before installing the update.

Go to photos/then the photo you want to post/edit/rotate then post the photo

Trying to right the ship

Which way is up?? Nope. Rotated saved and still stays same. I tend to agree its an Apple issue. Blogosphere is lit up talking about this issue (looks fine on my end but posts up sideways)

Last edited:
Portrait orientation set to lock

Just not going to do it

Last edited:
Cute and functional

BGE-Mini is great for small cooks. I would never have paid full retail , but a NIB Craigslist score may be an end of summer CL Highlight. I've located a new nest on Ebay that will expand. I've checked the BGE forum and seems most mini eggs that were cracked using early model nests were infrequent and when running them 6-700 degrees. That's ICBM aerospace territory. I'm not in that big of a hurry when I grill 8oz filets and pecan smoked andouille sausage

Last edited:
That looks real tasty!

Yeah why hurry, I prefer low and slow for almost all bbq.

Once in a while I have pics from my iPhone 4 that don't rotate right. I've just started using the Photobucket app and uploading them to PB and pasting the IMG Code from PB into a post here. It works better.

I really like my Mini-Egg. It gets up to lava temps very fast so it is great for a couple of mid-week steaks or chops.

BGE-Mini is great for small cooks. I would never have paid full retail , but a NIB Craigslist score may be an end of summer CL Highlight. I've located a new nest on Ebay that will expand. I've checked the BGE forum and seems most mini eggs that were cracked using early model nests were infrequent and when running them 6-700 degrees. That's ICBM aerospace territory. I'm not in that big of a hurry when I grill 8oz filets and pecan smoked andouille sausage

Better catch those before they fall on the ground. :wink:

Back