Roll Call - Fulton, Mo - April 25th & 26th

Fredbird

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Who's going to Fulton this year? We haven't been at this contest for a few years and are excited to be going back this year! :-D

I might be there untill the beer runs out!!
Since Becky quit drinking, I'm sure I'll have enough....:mrgreen:......so I guess you'll be there for the whole contest! :cool:

T and I will be there...Belly Brother is fishing....Belly Bro's son has a baseball tourney (I think that's what he said).....so it's The Diddler and T this weekend....with a little pitbitch help from the youngest daughter....

See you around 11AM.....go ahead and get my wings if they are frozen like last year if you get there before me......

Muddy River Boys will be there . But we will be breaking in my new spicewine at shriners

We will be there...Can't wait to see everyone...Yeah the no drinking is not going so good(it was a good try)....Got my Spicewine shirt and my Team Q shirt ready to rock....Just need the hat to top it off. See you guys next weekend:p

Yeah the no drinking is not going so good(it was a good try:p

Sorry Spice Diddy........I just ran out of beer.....you're own your own! :twisted:

See you around 11AM, Mark & Becky.....see if we can get up front by the front door again if you get there earlier than us....short walk to the bathroom mod!!

Sorry Spice Diddy........I just ran out of beer.....you're own your own! :twisted:

See you around 11AM, Mark & Becky.....see if we can get up front by the front door again if you get there earlier than us....short walk to the bathroom mod!!

Beer talks...How much you got? I know Mark is planning on getting there around 9 he will take care of it if he can

Becky: In an effort to take care of our " Senior Citizens " , please make sure that Gary has a clear shot to the bathroom. Those old folks don't have as much control over their bladder as us youngsters!!:twisted: And yes!! I got your hat!!

Spice

I miss the Sledneck Accuweather forecast.....

If he decides to pull it up, use zip 65201......it's not going to be a fun Friday!

I'm not gonna make it this year. I got faniggled into a contest at the Elk's lodge.
Don't let Norton burn the wings this year. (Cajun wing mod), and someone bring some extra cash. If they pull the van in again this year, he'll need it.

OMG! I forgot about "THE Van".....

Good luck Jamey at the Elks cook.......

Sorry I missed it; I had a gig last night and I have a dinner tonight. Hope it's going great, guys!

Got a call from Solid Kick, and it looks like the "Diddler & T" took GC at this contest! Way to go G Man.
I guess "2 Men & A Chick" is out for Herman this year? Congrats!!!!!!!

Back