Grill-gantua on the Food Network

R

rbinms33

Did anybody else see this? I had Tivo'd it last week and finally watched it last night. Pretty cool how half of it was rig construction and the other half was competing. I told the wifey to put this on the Father's Day list for me along with the Backhoe, Bobcat and D4 Caterpillar..... :lol:

I understand he's already sold it. It was pretty but I'm betting it started falling apart after the first towing. Too many hinges, too much foam, too many doo-dads. Did you notice that even with all the goodies he still kept his meat in ice chests behind the trailer? This single tub sink was cute (galvanized tub look) but you normally need 3 tubs for sanitization - depends on the health department.

But, like I said, it was pretty! :D

I've got ideas of what I want I want to do to my 16' trailer and it only has to have two things besides a smoker:
- Cabinets with a dbl sink
- A folddown deck with an awning to cover it

That's fancy enough for me. When I was doing MIM comps, those were the only amenities our cooker had and we got along fine. The only part I hated was setting up that darn white picket fence we had. I sure wish I knew what happened to that old rig.

Back