San Diego KCBS Banquet. Who's In ???

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just made our reservations for San Diego!! Spicewine Ironworks will be there!! Hope to see some of you there!!:thumb:

Unfortunately I'm out. I committed to be in a wedding the same weekend, and that's a commitment that I can't change!

We've been to the last two, but it doesn't look good for San Diego for us, but we're still toying with the idea.

We don't have plans to go. Will be the first banquet I've missed since 2004 when it was still at the Masonic Lodge in Kansas City, MO.

I wish. I'm with Todd... the only banquet I've missed since 2005 has been Nashville.

I wish. I'm with Todd... the only banquet I've missed since 2005 has been Nashville.
Next year the expenses will be covered by KCBS for you and it won't require the days away from work that SD does. I can't afford the time or money required for that long a trip without something else as a draw. I'm with Sledneck.

Not sure yet. If I am out here in LA for work I will go. If not, well, I won't go.

Next year the expenses will be covered by KCBS for you and it won't require the days away from work that SD does. I can't afford the time or money required for that long a trip without something else as a draw. I'm with Sledneck.

LOL! That's assuming a lot!

Back