New Official Video - The Carolina (Clean Version)

B

barbefunkoramaque

Okay the Church Version gets Done First.

It will be ready in a Few Minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attached Images
attachment.php

Okay the Church Version gets Done First.

It will be ready in a Few Minutes.
I'll be waiting. :)

The Brethren "Butt" edition will be out later. This is the clean version

What can a person from Dickinson, Texas possibly know abt Carolina BBQ????? :eek: :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Nice video Funk! I especially liked the way you spanked that butt in part II. :biggrin:

Mmmm I'll take 2 to start,, Ya got sweet & bold sauce,,ty...

What can a person from Dickinson, Texas possibly know abt Carolina BBQ????? :eek: :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

LOL people used to say that when I live in CT. I learn quite a lot when I lived in Tennessee and used to go to Mars Hill and Hot Springs when I was writing my work on German Prisoners of war kept there at a Spa during the Greta war. Actually they were detainees.

Hee hee

Of course my fav is the SC style as you can tell. But since a person can order it with any of three sauces of the region its called the "Carolina."

Mmmm I'll take 2 to start,, Ya got sweet & bold sauce,,ty...

Although I force people to eat the slaw (yes on the side this is Texas) with my Hit me Fred sauce, the sandwich (You get two of those trays for $10) will be naked except for the pan juices and they can pick a sort of Lexington sauce, the thin sauce or the Hit me Fred.

LOL people used to say that when I live in CT. I learn quite a lot when I lived in Tennessee and used to go to Mars Hill and Hot Springs when I was writing my work on German Prisoners of war kept there at a Spa during the Greta war. Actually they were detainees.

Hee hee

Of course my fav is the SC style as you can tell. But since a person can order it with any of three sauces of the region its called the "Carolina."

Yeah, I had to give you a jab.... I did notice the mustard (SC style). Now to make it a true Carolina, (NC style) put the slaw in the bun on the bbq.... like the old saying, try it, you might like it. The first time I saw it, I almost lost it, but I finally got up the nerve to try it... rather tasty in my book. Now we do it all the time, on dogs, burgers, etc.....

Hope you all do great and make lots of $$$. Great video too. I really enjoyed it.

I was wondering, it looked like some got a mustard sauce and others got no sauce. Or did they get a vinegar sauce? Does the large grain only go on 4 of the 6 sides of the butt? Is that what you were showing?

I personally like the mustard squirting sequence, though I suspect my Methodist church elders would have had a comment about your tongue hanging out.

Yeah, I had to give you a jab.... I did notice the mustard (SC style). Now to make it a true Carolina, (NC style) put the slaw in the bun on the bbq.... like the old saying, try it, you might like it. The first time I saw it, I almost lost it, but I finally got up the nerve to try it... rather tasty in my book. Now we do it all the time, on dogs, burgers, etc.....

Hope you all do great and make lots of $$$. Great video too. I really enjoyed it.

Yeah we have about 230 pounds in advance tickets sold and a lot of pissed people cuz I am making the $5 crowd wait until Sunday after the final service. You cannot make an advance purchase unless you are gettig a pair of sandwiches.

I would LOVE to force them to eat the slaw. Actually its been hard enough to get them to buy the Pork sandwiches at all - texas being beef country. In fact the church forbid me to do it at all when I first started out. BUT after the Fried Whole Chickens, The Catfish Fry, The Big Chop (Lockhart Style No Sauce Brisket and Ribs and Mo (in which I refused to say what the Mo was) i HAVE EARNED THE TRUST.

Now what was funny was I Published the NAMES of all the people that SWORE they would not eat pulled pork and told everyone in the Church newsletter that "These People would be excluded from the EVENT due to close mindedness" and people shut up and sales went up.

The victims are all handled and thought it was funny - especially since I charged off their Rib Dinners the Month before.

So this will be a cool thing to get these Rancher to eat Pulled Pork.

I was wondering, it looked like some got a mustard sauce and others got no sauce. Or did they get a vinegar sauce? Does the large grain only go on 4 of the 6 sides of the butt? Is that what you were showing?

I personally like the mustard squirting sequence, though I suspect my Methodist church elders would have had a comment about your tongue hanging out.

I grew up here. In 1976 the Church was renamed First United from The "Howell Memorial"

There were a lot of hurt feelings. I have invested a lot of time cooking with the elders and feeding them... this in combination with Reviving the name Minnie Howell in my org has bond me to them again. Many of them went to school with my Dad. Without them, I would have not gotten as far. Sped up, the tongue out looks more crazed instead of evil. LOL It looked Evil and standard speed.

While I have never ate the Carolina, which looks great BTW, you got my attention at the opening chords of "Carol" with two legends, Chuck and Keith. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice work my funky friend! Makes an old boy proud. It's nice to see keith Richards taking a guitar lesson, now if he would only actually string six strings on his guitar...

@ Smoke in my i s, we actually have all four of the BBQ styles here in SC. The mustard is more of a mid lands style, but it's the best. :twisted:

Nice work my funky friend! Makes an old boy proud. It's nice to see keith Richards taking a guitar lesson, now if he would only actually string six strings on his guitar...

@ Smoke in my i s, we actually have all four of the BBQ styles here in SC. The mustard is more of a mid lands style, but it's the best. :twisted:

I agree. The secret to my Hit Me Fred - What smooths its edges is not so much the James Brown but the singer of "Shake your Body down to the Ground" You'd never know.

I noticed that you rubbed the butts on all four sides. Do you blend the fat cap into the finished product ?

Great video by the way.

Back