A really great resource for homemade pepper and HOT sauce recipes!

S

Smiter Q

Brethren,

I came across a page on the net that has a FANTASTIC listing of recipes for homemade pepper sauces. The screenshot below is just a portion of the recipes. I know the mods and forum have a rule(s) about linking another site, though still not sure how it works. :confused: But just the same, I am trying to respect the rules.

I did ask a Mod prior to posting, so I am hoping this is a correct way of sharing another site.

Either way... if you are a pepper head, plan on being a pepper head, like to make your own hot sauce, wish to do so, or know someone who does.. this is a great resource. I love hot sauces with my grilled and smoked meats. I know a lot of you do too.

The main site is .... Pepperfool dot communist.... minus the "munist" :p
Enjoy the recipes, I know I will.

hotsaucepage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing the site, I got honorable mention at the hot sauce festival this year I plan to kick my sauce up with more ghost peppers it just wasn't hot enough and it was the first time I had ever entered I wasn't trying to kill the judges. I would share my recipe for my sauce but something are best kept secrets :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this site. I will definiteyly check it out. Just finished ordering some spices for some upcoming Chili and Gumbo Cook-Offs so maybe I will find some fresh ideas. The weather is definitely getting right for this. :thumb:

I LOVE hot sauce! I have a broad taste when it comes to pepper sauce. What sauce I want depends on what I'm eating :)... Kinda like wine, some go better with this type food, others go better with that type food.

Tiger Sauce is one of my favorites and I use it as a base in other "semi-homemade" type sauces...

I love horseradish too.

Welcome, all!

I been reading. My neighbor has a tabasco bush I am hoping will ripen before any frost here.
Would like to try a mash myself.

Back