• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Brothers and Sisters

This site is home for alot of us!! It costs alot to keep the site running and so far Phil and a number of others have paid to keep the site up and running. There are so many members now that it is costing alot more to run this site.

Question: Would you be willing to give a donation to help keep the site running??

I have already hit Pay Pal to help out. Think what it would cost you for a subscription to a magazine.

Come on Bro's

Show you care!!

Buy a subscription or make a donation by using the options in the menu on the top of the forum.

Spice

Jay - Glad you asked !!! I love this place. (is that the right answer ?) :wink:

Anyway, I just made another donation to keep this site running. SOmething I often take for granted myself.

Guys - Jay is right... If you value this site for the information, laughs, people etc. please make it a point to try to contibute a few bucks to keep the site chugging along for everyone's enjoyment. and take few minutes to donate.

As we get larger, this site expenses will only grow. Phil's and others have been very generous to pay the tab ad work to manage costs. With the broad membership we have, a select few should need to bear the financial burden for something we all benefit from.

Thanks !!

You mean that little donate button on the top right of the menu bar? That's the one you hit to send some love to suppor tthis site? consider it done! Scott

I would be willing to donate also, for all I have learned from everyone around here its only right.

I'm in brothers. I will donate this week and also hit the donate button from time to time. I really do like this site and the friends I have made since I have been posting here.

I do love this site, it's home. I usually don't speak of it but if it helps. I sent love last week and plan on sending more love next week. Right now due to family issues it's not a lot, but this place and it's people are very important to me. As many of us that there is here now, if we all did just a little, this place would truly rise above them all.

More than happy to help. Got er done! Thanks to all the folk that work on this fantastic site! THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!

That was easier than popping a cold one on a hot day. Always glad to support my habit!:rolleyes:

Save that 29.99 from the "Secrets of BBQ" video that won't tell you spit, do some searches and drink a cold beer in this fabulous playground of meat and fire and remember to hit that donate button this Spring as the BBQ season kicks off.

Next time you light up your pit count the number of things you do that you learned from here that's making your Q better or saving you some money. Then come back and drop off a dollar for each of them. It's just that simple.

As much time as I spend on here, I should have done this a while ago:rolleyes:
Done deed! Not much, but what I could spare...
Thanks Phil! and the rest that have been contibuting...

Mods please keep this in Q-Talk...

Done, glad to pitch in. Would have done it sooner but didn't have pay pal until I bought a hat.:rolleyes: I didn't know you could use credit card thru pay pal without having an account, but now I do.

It's a much, much better way to get some money to the site than to have to stuff a $20 bill in Phil's g string at the next bash... I shudder at the mere thought.

I just had to explain to my wife why she got an email from a 'free' forum (I used her Paypal)... I told her why, and she said, "why didn't you do that before?"

Back