Outdoor Cover for Grill

brockowens

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
brockowens
I apologize if this has been asked before but I am looking for a custom cover for my grill and table. Need it to be heavy duty and waterproof due to it being outside in the southern (Alabama) elements. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Places like Big Lots and Ollies have really good deals on Gazebo's where you can cover a couple grills/smokers. I hate having to remove and put covers back on every time i want to cook. And it sucks when your doing a long cook and it starts raining. Do you finish your food in your home oven and chance melting your cover on a hot grill/smoker, or do you keep cooking and let your grill/smoker rust out?......Choices, choices.....

I agree with the "itsdone method." I put up a canopy just after the last snowfall and leave it up until just before the first snowfall coming up. I hate individual covers as they make me lazy if I have to uncover, wait to cool, and re-cover. Plus everything I've covered in the past rusts or requires more upkeep than uncovered stuff. Also, I can cook in rain, etc. because grill and I are dry. The shade is nice, too on the hot days! A fan, tunes, cocktails, shade - ahhhhh summer cooking!

I have a homemade table for my large bge and a Weber rannch and I buy the patio furniture covers for them (round picnic table for ranch and picnic table for my egg) holds up great and cheap enough to buy every other year if need be! Lowes or HD!

Back