My Harpoon pic's

Thanks Rich!! It's great to see folks out there having a blast!!!:cool:

Whats up with Little Dick getting into all the Grand Champ pics with Lunchmeat?

Some of those videos show evidence of alcohol abuse!

Nice pics Rich.

That food looks great. What was wrapped in bacon. It was tuff to determine if it was shrimp,chicken or stuffed jalapenos. I am starting to drool just thinking about it!!!

That food looks great. What was wrapped in bacon. It was tuff to determine if it was shrimp,chicken or stuffed jalapenos. I am starting to drool just thinking about it!!!

They are ABT's ,made by Loren Berkheimer and Steve Raab of the pesky Fat Angel team. Steve and My Niece Loren made them the last 2 years and they placed 4th in Chefs Choice both years.

what IS up with Little Dick in all the lunchmeat pics? heheh.
It seems like he is our good luck charm, he hangs around and bugs us, we give him MAD sh*t, and then we pull off a GC. He was in all the pics of Oinktoberfest as well. I told him we were going to digitally re-master the pictures and put Matty's face on his body. Anybody remember Matty? He's the "quiet guy". :> He should be back with us for either the Royal or the Jack.

p.s. Little Dick works for turds!

We were sited right next door to the Lost Nation musicial revue and smoke company....needless to say, the routines were extremely entertaining!

We were treated to several hours of Little Dick in our camp over the weekend...too bad his good luck didn't rub off on us too!

Last edited:
Nice pictures, Rich! How did you do with the chicken legs?

The wing presentation looks great.

wow, those girls that came into your camp dancing.......... were they girls that like bbqers????? i've heard of them, but that is the first time i've seen em. Next year i'll hang with you guys a lot more, we didnt have anything goin on compared to you !!!!

Back