logo

Copper River Salmon

It was explained to me that Copper River salmon eat shrimp which gives them their great color and taste. :becky:

WoW first I heard of that... That "Looks" like a silver salmon. Copper river has Chinook (king), sockeye (red), coho (silver) and keta (pink) salmon. Depends on which you get the flavor... the Pink is called dog salmon local... case it not fit to eat. The red (Sockeye) is by far the best.. I personally like Kenia reds better but not sure how there marketed :)

any ways great looking meal and glad you enjoyed your salmon from my back yard :) !!

WoW first I heard of that... That "Looks" like a silver salmon. Copper river has Chinook (king), sockeye (red), coho (silver) and keta (pink) salmon. Depends on which you get the flavor... the Pink is called dog salmon local... case it not fit to eat. The red (Sockeye) is by far the best.. I personally like Kenia reds better but not sure how there marketed :)

any ways great looking meal and glad you enjoyed your salmon from my back yard :) !!
Sure did PWA, you keep making them and we'll keep eating them.

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Back