Best Damn BBQ

MrSmoker

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
Otis and the Bird take GC at The Best Dam BBQ,Boulder NV. WTG Jay. I think some other Brothers got called also.

RGC went to BBQ Bullies AKA "BBQCZAR",also called were Rythm'nQue,Vision Quest220,BBQ Magic, Brothers that come to mind right now.

It was a good event, with some strange weather. Rain, Hail, Sleet and then sunny. 29 teams total

We were fortunate to get a call for 4th place Pork and 10th over all. Not too happy, but not too upset. Need more work to get catch up to Jay. :-D

It was great to see Tim (BBQCZAR) to get his first RGC.

You Bet
That QN4U Class is still paying off

You bet worth every penny

I spent a lot of time with Brent and Kim on Sat night. It was good to see them. Their opinion, we need to cook more. I agree, but it is that time thing.

We just need more time in the day, week, month :-D

The best quote of the weekend was Jay thanking QN4U for not cooking this event, Priceless. :-D

You bet worth every penny

I spent a lot of time with Brent and Kim on Sat night. It was good to see them. Their opinion, we need to cook more. I agree, but it is that time thing.

We just need more time in the day, week, month :-D

The best quote of the weekend was Jay thanking QN4U for not cooking this event, Priceless. :-D
Sorry i didn't include you Brother,i thought you competed as Toys4dlr not Toys4BBQ'N.Congrats

Dang, Jay and Monica are on a roll this year. Did you guys know they recently scored a first in all four categories of a cook about a month or so ago??? And I gotta cook against them at Snowbird in June! Them and some guy called Trigger! Not lookin' good for this rookie, eh?

Dang, Jay and Monica are on a roll this year. Did you guys know they recently scored a first in all four categories of a cook about a month or so ago??? And I gotta cook against them at Snowbird in June! Them and some guy called Trigger! Not lookin' good for this rookie, eh?

Yep, got to see that first hand. We snuck in RGC, but way behind the GC.

Best part is that Jay and Monica are great people, so it takes a little sting out of the loss. Again :-D

Sorry i didn't include you Brother,i thought you competed as Toys4dlr not Toys4BBQ'N.Congrats

Hello Dick,

No worries, I appreciate the congrats and I look forward to seeing you back out in the events. I hope that is soon.

Best wishes to you and you family

Hey thanks guys, this was a fun contest. The weather was a little different than others years. A lot better than 105 degrees on the blacktop. Arizona took the top 4 spots in the overall. Way to go guys!!!:-D

Yeah, again......thanks to QN4U for not cookin!!!!

You're lucky that you only have to cook against them at Snowbird. We have to cook against them at just about every damn competition we enter...including Snowbird!

Of course, we wouldn't really want it any other way!

See you there.

It was a great event even with the bad weather ! Congrats to all who got walks and calls,looking forward to next year already :-D

Back