MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
cvan
On the road to being a farker

Default I am ashamed

I was just talking to my sister in law about baked beans. She is having a Bday party for my niece. Any way I told her to go to Sam's and buy a case of spare ribs they are cheaper by the case. I told her to have her husband smoke the ribs until the ends start pulling away from the bone she said cant he grill them. I said not really he needs to smoke them. Here is the good part she says can't I boil them then put sauce on them and stick them in the oven. NO this is not a april fools joke just an april fool. Man I wanted to disown her right on the spot.
cvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
Skidder
Babbling Farker

So what's wrong with boiling them???? Do a search here you'll probably find ................no recipes. Then again remind her to pick up some liquid smoke while she's out shopping.
Skidder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
dbeast420
Full Fledged Farker

It's Ok brutha,we understand your pain

It's always darkest before the dawn.
So,if you're going to steal your neighbors smoker,that's the time to do it [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/dbeast420/CHAD.jpg"]
[/URL]
dbeast420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Weiser
is one Smokin' Farker

Well consider the source, she doesn't know anything about BBQ.
Was your Brother drunk or something?
The Family should have a say on such things.

Enlighten her Brother.

Weiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvan View Post
I was just talking to my sister in law about baked beans. She is having a Bday party for my niece. Any way I told her to go to Sam's and buy a case of spare ribs they are cheaper by the case. I told her to have her husband smoke the ribs until the ends start pulling away from the bone she said cant he grill them. I said not really he needs to smoke them. Here is the good part she says can't I boil them then put sauce on them and stick them in the oven. NO this is not a april fools joke just an april fool. Man I wanted to disown her right on the spot.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Weiser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Norcoredneck
somebody shut me the fark up.

Let her boil them. Bring your own. Kinda teach her a lesson!

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #6
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : George

Be a nice Uncle and help her. Show her how it is done. You can use your skills to convert her
Big George's BBQ is online now   Reply With Quote