" Gadget Lovers Dream Toy" Home Tech Flavor Injector

F

Fiddy/Fiddy

I was Glossing over articles on CNET when I discovered something shiny that caught my eye. "The Home Tech Flavor Injector". The Q-Lover cool gadget senses were tingling in overdrive. It's a gadget that can inject marinades, sauces and achohol with ease. All the reviews online seem to be pretty glowing.

I just order one today. I can't wait to put it to work on Thankgiving. (Turkey day is in October in Canada.).

Here's a link if anyone else is curious.

http://hometechflavorinjector.com/site/pages/home.cgi

Rib-O-Lator BOB better get busy and start crankin' out the injectors!

IMG_4214.jpg

I would be curious to try the Home Tech, but I have a feeling the screens will clog unless the liquids are strained and free of any seeds, spices etc.

Interesting concept for less than $25. Let us know how it works.

Interesting concept for less than $25. Let us know how it works.

I had to order it from EBay from a BBQ resellers that ships ground via Canada Post. The company does not ship outside of the US. With the speed of Canada Post, in 3 weeks I should be able to let you guys know.

Seems the needles are too small to me. Fine for steaks etc, but not for injecting briskets, hams etc.

Seems the needles are too small to me. Fine for steaks etc, but not for injecting briskets, hams etc.
Ditto. That was my first thought when I looked at it too. And then I read swamprb's post and I also think he is right with the screens getting clogged up. IMHO :becky:

I use one of these for my heroin. :p

Back