Confirmed Payment I Smell Smoke/Team Agave Competition BBQ Set

Now with the bidding on a $50 retail value item at $200 you might be one to click past this entry ----

Hold Up one sec ... did you happen to look at the contest record for these Brethren , well you should Here go look , now being rather reserved gentlemen they don't put a link in their profile but consider the record Brothers and Sisters

This item's value far exceeds the current bidding ...

so review and consider I think you know that sure its the cook and experience - but time tested and completion winning rubs and sauces in YOUR OWN HANDS - priceless!

I think I missed your bid...

^^^^^^^ what that guy said....

And so it begins:mrgreen:

I'd have taken the class if I could have gotten away.

Depending on gas prices in October, I may be auctioning this off at the Royal on Friday night so that I can get back home:wink:

I need to close this thing out soon. I can't change the status from my mobile phone and I'm stuck in the des Moines airport. Closing in 2 hours

I need to close this thing out soon. I can't change the status from my mobile phone and I'm stuck in the des Moines airport. Closing in 2 hours

I guess I took "5 days" to be literal:oops: Thus the sniping approx 7,199 minutes after you posted the item:eek:

Is it passed the 5 days I'm in a fog. How about I do 2 for the bid before yours? Is that fair.

your auction, your rules:mrgreen: You promised one set, and that's all that you should be obligated to provide. If you want to let it run another two hours I'm fine with that.

Auction Closed.

Steve is stuck in the airport, and has limited access via his phone.

He has been generous enough to honor the last two bids, even though he only offered one set, because it's for a good cause...in his words.

Back