MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
Kernscookin
On the road to being a farker

Default I love my Lang Cooker

I don't even have to cook on it. When I pull in the Driveway and see it sitting in the yard under that big Hickory Tree it makes me feel better. For those who haven't experienced the peace of slow smoking meat while having a beer under a shade tree, you don't know what you are missing. I started reading this forum a couple of years ago, got into smoking meat and I've been enjoying it ever since. Just wanted to say thanks to all for pictures and advice.
Kernscookin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Florida Farmer
Knows what a fatty is.

I love my Lang too...every one of'em....I love the 36...the 48...the 48 hybrid...the widebody twin 60...the longneck 84....the 96...and the twin 108 w/twin 5' chargrillers. They are all fine cookers, easy to operate, burn wood efficiently, and give meat the tremoundous taste that only a Lang can give.
Florida Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
BBQ Bandit
Babbling Farker

Nothing wrong with a well made offset!
(Just make sure it has growing room.)

Former smokers;
Lang 84 Deluxe kitchen, Lang 60 Mobile - The Damsel II, Lang 48 Patio - The Damsel, Bubba Keg Grill - RIP, Double Barrel Smoker and a BSKD
BBQ Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #4
javahog2002
is one Smokin' Farker

There was an 84 Deluxe and 60 Deluxe on CL in the Denver area for a few weeks. Now they are gone.

Good prices for Langs. Just not in my budget.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
Utah Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Farmer View Post
I love my Lang too...every one of'em....I love the 36...the 48...the 48 hybrid...the widebody twin 60...the longneck 84....the 96...and the twin 108 w/twin 5' chargrillers. They are all fine cookers, easy to operate, burn wood efficiently, and give meat the tremoundous taste that only a Lang can give.
Is that you Ben?

Old 01-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #6
Terry The Toad
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Farmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Jake View Post
Is that you Ben?

Ha! Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't ... but if it is: that's one heck of a commute from Cottondale FL to Nahunta GA!

Oh, I love my Lang too. Even when it's not smokin' - it reminds me of good times ahead!

"I love animals. I just love to eat them more. Fun to pet; better to chew." - Jim Gaffigan
Terry The Toad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
PatAttack
somebody shut me the fark up.

My good buddy has a Lang 60D and she's my side piece.

22" WSM
22" Weber Gold
Weber Smoky Joe
Weber Gasser
Rec-Tec 590
PatAttack is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-27-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
Chrome Dome

I love my Lang 84D with Chargrill! Broke it in last fall and ready to cook in 2013!
Chrome Dome is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #9
NorthwestBBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Where be the pics?
NorthwestBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote