• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Weekend pron (lots o pron)

Smokey Al Gold

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Hello brethren I was at the ranch again this weekend hunting (drinking). I had 2 of my cousins down so I asked the all important questions of what are we drinking and what are we cooking? We decided on stuffed bacon cheese burgers Friday and baby backs and sausage on saturday. It was a beautiful weekend and saturday night I counted 12 shooting stars it was amazing but no way I could get shots of those but believe me is was awesome being out in god's country with my dad and family members. Life just doesn't get any better sometimes. Working in the city and seeing the beautiful orange haze that is the evenings makes me really appreciate my ranch trips on the weekends. I changed my spritz for the baby backs and farked it up somehow so if its not broke don't fix it. I did a light mustard slather (gasp!) on the baby backs and rubbed with yardbird. Neither of these meals sucked. No kills for me yet this season so looks like i'll be taking a doe or spike soon. Our pit there uses a chit load of fuel.

ranch001.jpg

ranch005.jpg

ranch008.jpg

ranch009.jpg

ranch020.jpg

ranch021.jpg

ranch034.jpg

ranch036.jpg

ranch035.jpg

ranch037.jpg

ranch039.jpg

ranch044.jpg

Yep...that all looks too nice!
I like the looks of the burger,real tasty looking!
Too bad you didn't kill anything yet.

Yep sounds like a winner of a weekend. Nice burgers and ribs!

Great looking burgers and ribs! I must say, I lived in the City, and now I live in the country. I dont think i could ever go back...Yesterday, i walked out on my porch and shot my New Marlin 1895 .45/70...just to feel it kick. And the stars sure are nice too.
Those burgers look awesome with the bacon in em.

Nuthing beats those burgers and ribs. Must have been a great weekend!

Back