Closing Out The Holiday Season Cook From Last Weekend

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Been feeling under the weather for the last couple weeks but I still did our annual closing of the holiday season cook. We (family/friends) have a tradition of doing a holiday at someones place where a huge group of us celebrate it together. Someone will host a Christmas Eve, another Christmas Day, yet another New Years Eve, and again another New Year's Day and so on and so on. I host the closing of the holiday season party which is usually around the weekend prior or the weekend of January 13th. This year was Sunday the 12th. In my case folks bring the sides and I do the meats.

Fired up the 22 (brisket), 26 (ham, pork belly, sausage) and the PBJ (6 racks of ribs)

Rd7maPkh.jpg

This year was brisket

zGLrU7Vh.jpg

CExyi4lh.jpg

dDzqvKMh.jpg

kdqrC9gh.jpg

FXaUuygh.jpg

6j9ZTqFh.jpg

Pork belly

O7toD6eh.jpg

F0CSQDCh.jpg

Double smoked ham

TWKL38Vh.jpg

Sausage

TZIueY4h.jpg

Ribs

wGActumh.jpg

lmMgAtkh.jpg

If people didn't plump up enough for the holidays I made sure that they did :clap2::laugh:

xYtHieVh.jpg

yqclvslh.jpg

mQ662ioh.jpg

Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great holiday season.

That looks like a fantastice way to end the holiday's Sako.

That looks like a blast, Sako.

A feast, indeed!

Hope you're feeling better these days. Hang in there.

That looks like a fantastice way to end the holiday's Sako.

Thanks Marty!!

That looks like a blast, Sako.

A feast, indeed!

Hope you're feeling better these days. Hang in there.

Thanks Marc! :thumb: If I can shake this cough I'm good to go. I'm avoiding antibiotics because they do me more harm than good.

Decadence.
Meat Orgy, it looks great:thumb:

Looks mighty fine :thumb: love those black canyon briskets, probably my favorite to cook.

While everyone else is making resolutions to cut back on those things, you maximize on it. Love your way of thinking!! Everything looks great and may good health be just ahead for you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sako. The feast looks amazing! I hope that you feel better soon, brother.

Epic feast, Sako... I can only imagine how tasty these bites were: :hungry:

6j9ZTqFh.jpg

Now that is the way to close the season My invite must have got lost in the mail :biggrin1:

You know I'm a brisket guy and those sliced pics are killing me! Now time to start working on those 5 pounds we all gained over the last 2 months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Such a superb looking feast, Sako. Everything looks great and that brisket, oh my! Killer.

Back