• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anybody tried this pellet grill?

Crispy Bacon

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
When I first saw this grill hit the market, I about died when I saw the price. I thought my MAK was expensive til I saw the Twin Eagles... lol. Super nice pellet grill, but man oh man [emoji2962]

If I was to get another pellet grill, that would be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A local shop here has the built-in version for $7658 - for another $500 you get a pellet storage drawer, and another $1519 gets you the cart.

A mere $9677 + tax & shipping and you can have it all (minus a cover & pellets).

A local shop here has the built-in version for $7658 - for another $500 you get a pellet storage drawer, and another $1519 gets you the cart.

A mere $9677 + tax & shipping and you can have it all (minus a cover & pellets).

So when is it being delivered? Can’t wait to hear the reviews :mrgreen:

I knew it was expensive. But...Damn! They are from California where they think everyone makes $500k+ a year.

My first thought was of the nice collection you could have for $6k vs. just this 1 cooker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is a Wall Street power broker and Silicon Valley tycoon "look at me" cooker.

It looks great, and I'll guess it cooks great, but it's all about bragging rights to your well heeled friends as you discuss the latest merger by this cooker.

I guess there's a market for it. :rolleyes:

Back