Been gone a while....catching up on posts

electron_si

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ive been pretty busy with work and although I get on here daily I haven’t really been posting much. I’ve been putting the Yoder to work quite a bit and wanted to share some of my cooks. This is just a random assortment. I post to Instagram a lot more frequently just because it’s easier on my phone.

Most recent cook was braised short ribs. 3 hours in the smoke and then in a pan with beef stock and red wine. Served over risotto.

XAoqJ8Dl.jpg

Into the pan

J7kaw8vl.jpg

On the top shelf with a amazn tube going

ipXG4Tkl.jpg

Seasoned with Chipotle Tabasco and SPG

a1hgJ2gl.jpg

Christmas was 55 and sunny, couldn’t have asked for better weather. Did a small prime rib and turkey since we couldn’t decide on what to have.

nJJ15FAl.jpg

Prime rib with herb paste rub

yVwPFCkl.jpg

Sliced shot, perfect doneness for me

zu2wtJnl.jpg

Turkey was rubbed with Kosmos dirty bird season butter. Came out great

owYSOh8l.jpg

Got a new flat top griddle for Xmas and Yoder pit gloves. Made smash burgers on it already but didn’t get pics. I know...fail

7lIihLhl.jpg

Neighbor went to Texas and brought back a cooler of Tri tip from HEB. He threw 3 of them my way. Did a reverse sear and came out great. Used SPG and cow cover hot. Phenomenal flavor.

7Vmq9TBl.jpg

Over the grill grates for the sear

G6vdM6pl.jpg

Final sliced shots. Nailed the doneness on this one for me.

YWdR3Yul.jpg

Did a filet and a cowboy ribeye for dinner one night

Texas beef and cow cover hot on these. Forgot the sliced shots.

uouSAXbl.jpg

Did ribs a chuck roast for a neighborhood get together. Again forgot sliced shots but they were good. Kosmos on these again. Notice a trend

0HCGMS9l.jpg

Pulled pork nachos and homemade beer cheese. Also made some pickled red onions. A buddy came up to help me move in all our outdoor patio furniture before winter hit so I fed him. He didn’t have any complaints.

6iOUGkol.jpg

Thanks for looking, and for anyone looking at a Yoder, pull the trigger. You will be glad you did.

Everything looks great, thanks for sharing.

Looks like your keeping on top of it, nice looking food

Incredible!

Nice to see you around again. Hang in there best you can.

Glad you checked in and happy to see that you still have the touch when it comes to cooking. With results like that, DON'T be a stranger.

Back