My Little Pellet Cooker

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Davy Crockett has never complained with the love I’ve been showing the Tiernan SOB. Walked to Brahms and bought Fatty chubs and a few things for Stacked enchiladas-in Cast Iron. Plug him in punch a button and bam, Cooking with smoke. Ground sirloin chopped brisket purple onion chopped garlic jalapeño dusting salt garlic salt and two teaspoon of sour cream. Cheese is cheddar and sharp american

Last edited:
As the cook finished it began to rain. Cook over. Fattys later in the weekend

nice plate Adams, not that you are short on nice plates but this is one of my favorites

Looks tasty from here too!
Storms are brewing in west tx/west ok. Keep your eye on the weather!

Thanks, you too.
Next few hours may be a bumpy ride

Hour plus of tornado sirens. The rotation passed 1/2 mi NW of my house. It was spinning but nothing dropped. Hail has been tennis ball 10 mi south, hen egg 4 west ping pong ball 3 north . We just got several inches of pea sized hail wind rain lightning. Heavy downpours and lightning. Being close to the center of circulation probably helped limit the hail size. Unless it would have dropped

That plate looks excellent!
Wish you were my neighbor!
DC is an awesome little cooker hasn't failed me yet. I even neglected to clean it after 5 cooks and it still kept putting out! Think I finally broke down and cleaned cause I was going to do an all nighter.

Back