Wolf Down the BBQ comp

FatBoyz

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
all the bugs are worked out and we will be holding the comp June 14 in Fork Atkinson Wi we are only taking 24 teams GC prize is a 1961 Harley Davidson classic sporty custom paint and the bike is going to be the trophy it will be custom lettered on the tank the GR is going to be a golf cart custom paint and lettering. trophys will be in each catigory 1 thue 5. I have 5 teams already so Email me with your number or i will mail you back with mine to register. this is a non saction event. Hope to see ya'll there see ya soon Billy Billy@fatboyzbbq.net I hope you will all come

Last edited:
I wish this one wasn't so far away. I think it would be cool to see how long it would take for Two Fat Polocks and the FatBoyz to polish off a Keg.

You know that Stockcar BBQ is going to be there! This is going to be our first comp, but it's so close to the family summer place I can't pass it up!

I will be posting pic's of the bike in a day or two hope ya'll like what you see

Billy this is one the trophies will post more stuff as we finish them.
Stitch

Attachments

• 100_0485.jpg
    100_0485.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 135
My money is in. I almost want to win the gof cart for Reserve rather than taking GC. Just kidding I'll take a 61 HD.

looks good i like it you did a great job now i want one this is so not fair

Just a few pics don't want to give it all away and lets keep it fuzzy

Attachments

• 102_0004.jpg
    102_0004.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 102_0005.jpg
    102_0005.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 71
Only 2 weeks

And so far only 10 teams showing up. I know it's not a qualifier but anybody in that area has a good shot at that Harley. 1 chance in 10 so far and a 50-50 on getting one of the trophies.

Only drawback I see is no cash so it's all or nothing. And it sounds like we'll be out of there by 2:30 or 3:00 so I can even make it home Saturday night.

Its got to be a tuff draw with there being a well established sanctioned contest just down the street.If I wasnt doing my first comp the week before I would give it a try.Instead I think it will be a good chance to observe some one with a established routine?

Billy

Are you using standard 9x9 boxes for turn-in with KCBS garnish rules?

Back