Awesome time at Roc city

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Thanks to Brian and all of his volunteers for an absolutely awesome event in Rochester. Being my first comp, I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm sure it ranks up there. looking forward to next year.

I told ya, we have ya hooked, congrats on your ribs!! That is awesome for your first time out the gate!!

congrats on the call.

were you the guys that were running the triple barrel rig?

Hell of a job to you. I would rank this as my #1 comp destination to date and in the future.

We had one of the last sites, with the triple barrel smoker, we had a few practice runs prior to the comp and never expected 1st in Ribs. However, we learned quite a bit especially from Sunday's comp. The Ribs were 11th on Sunday. and the other categories, well we got our work cut out for us.
OC Pig assassins, with an outstanding job on Sunday.
Looking forward th N. Wildwood and New Paltz.

Brian - you and your crew set the bar pretty high. The hospitality and venue were great. From the time we got checked in, until the time we pulled out - your volunteers were the NICEST, MOST PLEASANT and FUN, people I have ever encountered at a bbq contest.

One of my favorite moments from the weekend was hanging out around the fire on Friday night with you all and Lunchmeat. Good times.

It has been a pleasure to get to know you, while cooking and working together on our contests. I look forward to doing so in the future.

Thanks for everything.

We had one of the last sites, with the triple barrel smoker, we had a few practice runs prior to the comp and never expected 1st in Ribs. However, we learned quite a bit especially from Sunday's comp. The Ribs were 11th on Sunday. and the other categories, well we got our work cut out for us.
OC Pig assassins, with an outstanding job on Sunday.
Looking forward th N. Wildwood and New Paltz.

That thing was quite a beast. I had intentions of building one with two barrels, but when I priced the parts and considered the labor, it seemed like I'd do better with a wsm.

Brian - you and your crew set the bar pretty high. The hospitality and venue were great. From the time we got checked in, until the time we pulled out - your volunteers were the NICEST, MOST PLEASANT and FUN, people I have ever encountered at a bbq contest.

One of my favorite moments from the weekend was hanging out around the fire on Friday night with you all and Lunchmeat. Good times.

It has been a pleasure to get to know you, while cooking and working together on our contests. I look forward to doing so in the future.

Thanks for everything.

Nice of you to say, and the very same here. Looking forward to some relaxing this weekend.

Back