Never thought I’d have a sponsor picking up the tab.

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Never thought I’d have a sponsor picking up the tab.

Smokin’ Cracker BBQ Team will be “Everglades Seasoning BBQ Team” www.evergladesseasoning.com for several contests in 2010. I’ll let you guys know how it all works out later but for now it’s all good. I’m not going to go into the details of the deal and I know that’s what you guys are looking for but I can’t. Let’s just leave it at its all GOOD for now. Anyway if you guys see me out there cooking with out the Cracker “ALL SAUCED UP AND SMOKED OUT” shirt on that’s why. I like this web site, Phil you’re the Tyrannosaurus of BBQ internet information

Cool. Everglades seasoning is some good stuff. I love the regular on chicken, and the hot and spicy on rice! I pick up a bottle almost every time I visit my family! Congrats!

dmp

Cracker sold out to the man!!
J/k bud, I'm happy for you. Starting in Sebring?

Major congrats....though, I am worried about anything that is endorsed by the Perry Brothers.......teasing.......the payoff for all that hard work is paying off!!!

Congrats....I have been keeping up with you Guys....Great
Thanks for all the help you Guys Gave us. Don't Think we will be able to compete this year...Drs. do not want me to push myself any more than I have to.. Cancer Sucks..But who knows.....
Good Luck Guys.
Walt & Carolyn

congrats brother! now that you have Everglades lined up, I'm thinking JB Aircraft would look good on my banner :wink:

Back