Deal of the day.

70monte

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I picked up a brand new Hasty Bake Legacy with a new Hasty Bake cover for $450. It came with everything a new one comes with. Found it on FB Market place.

P6Ym4Bll.jpg

Great Deal

Gotta love the Facebook Marketplace, I found a 4 year old Ole Hickory SSM in insanely great shape for 10 grand ... I got it for a buddy of mine who was opening a restaurant in Delaware

Always been interested in them but never really see them in my area. What’s the allure of them?

The allure for a lot of people who know what a Hasty Bake is, is the adjustable charcoal grate. They are also one of the oldest BBQ grill companies in the US, founded in 1948. With that said, a lot of people have no idea what a Hasty Bake is. I only live about 2 hrs from Tulsa where they are made and none of my friends knew what one was when I bought an old 60's model a couple of years ago.

I really like them for grilling but have not mastered trying to smoke for hours on one. I'm still trying to decide if I'm keeping this one or flipping it. New, the one I bought with a cover is over $1,200 retail.

Great deal :clap2: Thanks for the reminder of what the charcoal tray used to look like :thumb:

The allure for a lot of people who know what a Hasty Bake is, is the adjustable charcoal grate. They are also one of the oldest BBQ grill companies in the US, founded in 1948. With that said, a lot of people have no idea what a Hasty Bake is. I only live about 2 hrs from Tulsa where they are made and none of my friends knew what one was when I bought an old 60's model a couple of years ago.

I really like them for grilling but have not mastered trying to smoke for hours on one. I'm still trying to decide if I'm keeping this one or flipping it. New, the one I bought with a cover is over $1,200 retail.

I know your on the FB group. Try the char logs on top of lump. With a wood log down the center.

I know your on the FB group. Try the char logs on top of lump. With a wood log down the center.

Yes I am. I have seen that setup on there but have yet to try it. To be honest, I have other smokers that I normally use that will burn for quite a few hours without reloading that I have not really put in the effort I need to, to get the smoking aspect of the HB down.

I do have an Academy close by so I will get some char logs and give it a try.

Back