I'm Planning to Give Away A Brand New LSG 20 x 42 Offset w/ Offroad Package On My YouTube Channel

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Not clickbait, and not April Fool's.

See the explanation video here: https://youtu.be/uddf7HM5WDM

If I hit 100,000 subscribers on my channel by June 15, 2020 (my channel's second anniversary) I will be giving away a brand new LSG 20x42 with the Offroad Package as a thank you gift.

I estimate there are at least 2-3 million hardcore BBQ enthusiasts (probably more) on YouTube based on the size of several other legit BBQ channels. If the word gets out on the forums and social media and this goes viral, we can easily hit 100k. And if we hit early, I'll give it away early, no need to wait til next June.

Spread the word! When we get there, someone's going to get one of the hottest offset smokers (perhaps the hottest) of the past year.

Last edited:
Hope you make it to 100,000 subs
I just don’t think it will happen
Pretty good idea, to get some new subscribers on your YouTube channel

Subscribed. Hope you get there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Subscribed!
Good Luck!
That thing would look awesome in my back yard, by the way. I'd have to update my avatar!

Haha!

Your current avatar does look sweet though! I love the setup. But yeah, you probably wouldn't complain too much about updating it, eh? :-o

Shipping to Australia?
Good luck with your Subscriptions:thumb:

That would be AWESOME! I thought I saw somewhere along the line that LSG sent a shipment to Australia. Maybe I made that up in my head.

I subscribed. If you get to 50,000 will you go Halvies with me.? :mrgreen:

Hmmmmm. I guess I've got about 14 months to mull that over :)

Thanks for the sub! I really do appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for the support and the subscriptions! I really do appreciate it. Please spread the word wherever you have an ear, and we'll get there as this thing snowballs over 14 months!

I would LOVE to give away an LSG on my channel. I'd be stoked. I might actually show up on someone's porch with the delivery driver just to film that reaction :) I absolutely love my LSG and would love to put that same smile on one of my viewers faces. Smoke on!

Back