I Got an A$$hole Neighbor

Smoked cabbage is great. I always cite it out and fill the hole with chopped up sausage butter and seasonings. Smoke for an hour or so then put it in a pan with a couple cans of beef or chicken stock and foil. Always comes out great.
870b572cb6b268d1b9812399aa633740.jpg

903070dfbab2d8585fbb5ed23d94a5c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad this thread is just moseying along. Wish you would have recorded your conversation and posted .... viral !!!! maybe a firepit with some real green wood ... Take care ... thanks !!!

Ok, so I smoked a couple heads of cabbage tonight...

HOLY CHIT!!!!

Postimage server is down for maintenance right now but when it’s back up I’ll start a thread.

I've been idle for a while, but having a slow Sunday morning due to the Kung Flu Quarantine, so I decided to play catch up with some message boards, and man am I ever glad I did.
This is just... wow... Wife and I live in a townhome, so neighbors are something we can't avoid, and we've had some rotten ones over the years. We've been here for 20 years now, the bad ones seldom seem to last 5.
I've been an avid backyard cooker for many years and have cycled through a few small smokers, a couple of neighbors complained early on (usually on breezy days with all their doors and windows are open) but anymore all I get is "What time do we bring the plates over?" or "If you're smoking this weekend, and I gave you the meat, would you cook this for me?" Which I will usually oblige.

I have never had neighbors this bad, ever... and I typically don't talk to any of mine if I can help it (I'm not a people person)

Back