Smokin' Al's

Porky

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just read in Newsday that Smokin' Al's is openning in Massapequa Park. Can Willie B's be far behind???:p

It's alot closer than Bayshore and the food is pretty good. It is still a bit far for me. Did I tell you guys that is 70 and sunny today.

It's alot closer than Bayshore and the food is pretty good. It is still a bit far for me. Did I tell you guys that is 70 and sunny today.

Wes - We better see some pics of that BGE in action with the sun outside or we won't believe you have either !!

Sled - I know you have an extra spaced saved for me right ? Aren't you in FL that day or are you in so close that you just have a standing reservation ? :biggrin:

Wes - We better see some pics of that BGE in action with the sun outside or we won't believe you have either !!

Sled - I know you have an extra spaced saved for me right ? Aren't you in FL that day or are you in so close that you just have a standing reservation ? :biggrin:

Edit mod,
Porky is Les, nice and warm these days.
My bge is still on Long Beach Island down the Jersey Shore- maybe next year.

Isn't Sled's table at Al's the one in the back between the restrooms next to the swinging door from the kitchen?

Vinny-

The Egg is buried behind the Vette in the garage and the Vette is blocked in with boxes from the move however, it was 70 and clear today. It looks like about another week to ten days before I crank up the egg, but when I do I will post picks of both the egg and the sun not necessarily in the same picture.

Hope ya got a sweater on. It was mid-80's here last three days.:lol:

I get back from FL that morning and yes I have a standing reservation that people will even be removed if need be:biggrin:

Edit mod,
Porky is Les, nice and warm these days.
My bge is still on Long Beach Island down the Jersey Shore- maybe next year.

Isn't Sled's table at Al's the one in the back between the restrooms next to the swinging door from the kitchen?
Hey a table is a table

Back