THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

certified106

Full Fledged Farker
Grilled up a quick meal tonight of some bacon wrapped chicken thighs for dinner. Used boneless skinless chicken thighs, applied a bit of Kansas City's Cowtown Sweet Spot BBQ rub, wrapped two slices of bacon around the thighs, applied a bit more Sweet Spot BBQ rub, smoked at 350 over oak chunks for 40 minutes and applied a small amount of BBQ sauce at the end for 5 miunutes.

Ready for the grill

Heading to the Kamado

Right before BBQ Sauce

Final Product :thumb:

Very nice...next time, wrap some things up in the middle of that thigh to make it even better! :wink:

I clicked in here rather irritated, to be perfectly honest.

Of course everything is better with bacon. Even oatmeal.

Then I realized it was a Q-Talk thread with real food in it. And it looked mighty damn good.

And I smiled.

Very nice.

Thanks for having me here in Q-Talk for a spell.

Nice Q there... I agree with Peeps, Something on the inside would have taken it over the top...

Try roasted red pepper and mozzarella. Great looking thighs there!:thumb:
yeah, that works!

I have done a mix of cream cheese, green chiles, and red peppers that turned out pretty good, though I didn't sauce them.

Dang that looks good. The wife just happened to pick up some chicken thighs yesterday and I have some bacon in the fridge. Guess I know what I am doing next.

The only thing better than wrapping food in a slice of bacon is wrapping food in two slices of bacon. Brilliant idea! Looks great!

Back