Pit master IQ

chargrill2369

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi. Has any one used a pitmaster IQ on their uds? I saw one today on a webber SM and thought it was a good idea. I don't have a lot of difficulty regulating my temp but thought for long smokes over night it would regulate things better so I do not have to check as often.

Never used one on a UDS but I had two different ones on two WSM's and found them to work well and were very reliable. Simple and to the point.

Used one on a WSM 18.5 when I needed todo other things than babysit, worked well no issues, good bang for the buck imo.

CIeDJ7Gl.jpg

HJPk6OLl.jpg

ipJ15yDl.jpg

I Like it - Pretty Basic - gotta set temp Higher than I'm wanting actual temp but Fantasia ain't Little.........I set it at 320-340*(depending on weather) to maintain 300*.

I have a 110 for my PBC and the only issue I've experienced is the fan getting stuck on low during my last cook. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it corrected itself. I am wondering if my probe being dirty caused the issue. Other then that I love mine and have found that my cooks take less time when using it.

I use my iq 110 on my UDS for overnight cooks. Works great. I have a pipe coming up along side the barrel about one third the way up with a ball valve on it and just hook the hose to that ipusing the hose adapter. I have had no issues using it and I’ve used it with my UDS for at least 5 years.

I've only used the IQ110 on my Stumps smokers I've never had any issues with the controller

Back