Chicken any one?

dupemaster

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Put some chicken in the UDS tonight.

CHI_0539.jpg

Seein' that cigar there.......and those clips......had me wonderin' if you're not really Hannibal Smith from the A-Team.........and when you looked at that fine chicken you just cooked there you said......."I just love it when a plan comes together!":twitch:

Fine looking chicken in any case!

Seein' that cigar there.......and those clips......had me wonderin' if you're not really Hannibal Smith from the A-Team.........and when you looked at that fine chicken you just cooked there you said......."I just love it when a plan comes together!":twitch:

Fine looking chicken in any case!

Yes, a fine looking chicken indeed, but isn't a .222 overkill for a chicken?

LOL

Love the picture! Chicken looks great, and it looks like you're enjoying all your vices! :thumb:

You set an interesting dinner table! Nice looking bird.

Chicken looks mouth watering, how did you prep ?

Lmao, enjoy a nice meal, smoke a fine cigar and shoot all the dishes until they're clean.

Hate to be the farker who tries to get that chicken away from you. That's a good looking bird.

Nothing in that picture that I don't like.:thumb:

In the words of B.A. Baracus:
"Pitty the poor fool that tries to take MY chicken!"

Chicken looks great! Point taken and I totally agree!!

Someone doesn't like to share! That looks great.

Chicken looks mouth watering, how did you prep ?

Rubbed BBQ butter ( butter with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, onion and stuff....) under the skin and all around. Hung it in the drum at 350 till it was done.

CHI_0537.jpg

Super secret hanging method! Don't tell anyone!
CHI_0550.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys...

Here's the full dinner pic for those who aren't offended by evil black rifles!

HungChicken.jpg

Looks like you killed it on the chicken, nice work! What were you sipping on in the glass?

Only thing I am offended about is that I was not told the brand of that lovely amber liquid in that glass.
Nicely done sir.

Back