Its Saturday

M

Mike(Mi)

The rain stopped by 11:00 am, got the ribs on, sprayed for a couple hours, then put on the final glaze. The homemade slaw is great and ready to go. And the ribs just came off about 20 minutes ago ....Mmmm Ribs. "Let's Eat!"

!!?WHAT?!! We have plans to go help the in-laws use up their restaurant "coupons" tonight ??? :evil: AARGH!@#%^!!

Oh well, just time for a few bones, just to make sure everythings all right ... 8) the rest will go into the fridge for tomorrow ...and I'm not inviting the in-laws ...They're MINE ...ALL MINE, I TELL YOU!!!

Well guys, in an hour, its off for the potpourri restaurant tour and its on my Bro-in-law. What a guy!! Maybe I will ask them over for ribs tomorow ...and maybe the Lions will beat the Bears. :roll: Stranger things happen.

Mike(Mi) said:
Well guys, in an hour, its off for the potpourri restaurant tour and its on my Bro-in-law. What a guy!! Maybe I will ask them over for ribs tomorow ...and maybe the Lions will beat the Bears. :roll: Stranger things happen.

Brethren!!!

Mike is leaving to go out to dinner, he should be gone for a few hours at least.

He has a fridge of fresh BBQ Ribs and homemade slaw.

Does anyone know his address ???

:twisted:

Back