SmookeyDood in Fresno CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smokeydood

Hello!

I bought a $7.99 food grade drum at Simonian Farms in Fresno CA last week, few days before Christmas. Spent hours on this site to learn so much about how you get things started. (I spend time on other sites for computers, cars, etc... this site is hands down the most friendly and supportive! You guys rock!)

I love to eat and love to cook. You won't catch me starving to death. There is always "Something Simple" someone can put together and make it real tasty. Everytime I watch the Food or Travel Channel and they are showing REAL barbecue from midwest and back East, I just want to jump on a plane and enjoy the real deal. So for now, I will pretend at home by myself with my UDS. It will be far from perfect but we will have full stomachs and lots of good memories. Smoke Up!

Welcome aboard! After a few cooks on your UDS, I bet you won't be saying your Q is "far fom perfect" anymore! :)

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, pull up a chair and grab a beer, sit a bit and join in the discussions damn glad to meet ya
RR

Greetings from SoCal! You'll be making "real barbecue" before you know it...enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back