A Little Cool

QuietOne

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was going to grill a couple steaks but with the windchill sitting at -59F I think it might be a little too cool.

Going to do stir fry on the "stove". (I know nasty word. I'll head for the wood pile now)

-59F?? yea that is a little cold.
Like your spit freezes before it hits the ground cold!

wowser

NT? is that northwest territories?

It's not the heat, it's the humidity. Woops, wrong season and I'm gonna get sent to the penalty box for posting this response in qtalk.

Boy, I was complaining about running out and checking my butts with wind chills in the teens all day. Now I feel like a wuss!! Throw the steaks under the broiler. Its like a upside down grill.

I was going to grill a couple steaks but with the windchill sitting at -59F I think it might be a little too cool.

Going to do stir fry on the "stove". (I know nasty word. I'll head for the wood pile now)

guess i gotta join ya. I had steak stir fry wednesday night :)

Wow, I do believe you would get excused from going to the wood pile in this extreme cold... :-D

Does the Slave river freeze over in places or is to fast?

Damn. Thought it was cold here today when I woke up at 10 am and it was 2 degrees. 59 below windchill is farkin brutal. What was the actual temp? Coldest I've ever cooked out at was ten below actual temp (not sure of windchill). Smoked duck, and if my neighbors didn'y think I was nuts before that, they sure did after lol! :biggrin:

Back