• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The new STUMPSTER by Stumps

Looks cool. Not sure I like the one door design tho

For the price, I think the size is pretty nice and I can see it being a good cooker for backyard person.

I wouldn't cry copycat but these are not gravity feed like most stumps

What good is it to add more products, when you can't deliver the ones you have already. I really would like to order one of these, but I believe it is unrealistic to take 1/2 of ones money and say you'll get it whenever?

What good is it to add more products, when you can't deliver the ones you have already. I really would like to order one of these, but I believe it is unrealistic to take 1/2 of ones money and say you'll get it whenever?

Well I paid in full for an XL Baby a month ago, and will wait patiently in front of my egg till it gets here. I'm sure it's going to be well worth the wait!!!

I here ya on that a freind of mine took seven months to get his:confused:

Unfortunately "Stump" has that much business and has for quite a number of years. He also believes in quality for each unit and unless something has changed, doesn't take on a big crew to help. I can promise you each unit is built with the utmost care. I've had mine since 2008/2009 and absolutely love it. He was upfront with me when I ordered it. Six month wait time. Well worth the wait. :clap2:

I actually kind of shocked they updated their website. That being said, the new site looks great!

Back