Confirmed Payment Jalepeno Overload *trp1fox for 51.32 **

ipls3355

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I commend you guys for setting this up. I belong to several boards of different genres and none come close to this. I am truly honored to be a part of the Brethren.

I imagine there are some here that would like to help out, but are unable to spend $50 or more for some sauce or wood. So I would like to offer this for those people. Starting bid is $1. Please only bid $1 more then the previous bid so plenty have a chance to bid.

Auction item Description: 1 - 8 oz jar of salsa, 1 - 8 oz jar of pickled jalepenos, 1 - 8 oz jar of raspberry jalepeno jelly, 1 - 4 oz jar of jalepeno jelly, 1 - 4 oz jar pineapple jalepeno syrup (it was supposed to be jelly, but I didn't use enough pectin, but excellent for ham glaze), 1 - 2 oz jar crushed chipotles

Starting Bid(If any): $1

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days):

Shipping or Pickup only: I will pay for shipping

Please note, these are NOT commercial products. They are homemade by me. Jalepenos came from last years garden. Jars are processed and sealed. Chipotles were poured from my larger jar into a new spice jar and is not sealed, but they are completely dehydrated.

auction.jpg

The heat is on!

$6.00 and you may see these again....... hmmmmm

Back