She's Almost Ready

WyattF

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Can't wait to take her out for a test...due to be delivered tomorrow.

Attachments

• 6C4AAF57-BACF-4361-A8B0-3D40F22D55FF.jpg
    6C4AAF57-BACF-4361-A8B0-3D40F22D55FF.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 378
  • E4E5B40D-F4D6-42F5-8D85-5D8701A5A928.jpg
    E4E5B40D-F4D6-42F5-8D85-5D8701A5A928.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 377
Good lookin’ cooker!

Nice! Who's the builder?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It does look nice. Now, the picture of the inside. Are those tuning plates? How many grates are there? I see a half gate near the top, but is the main cooking grate just removed?

But it certainly does look nice and solid. Congratulations!

Nice! Who's the builder?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a local independent builder, was referred to him by a buddy that's had several rigs made by the individual. Dude lays down a beautiful weld also. Pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 251
It does look nice. Now, the picture of the inside. Are those tuning plates? How many grates are there? I see a half gate near the top, but is the main cooking grate just removed?

But it certainly does look nice and solid. Congratulations!

Yes sir those are the tuning plates minus one. The main rack is not in as you said you're just seeing the top "rib" rack.

whats the benefits of having two handles over one in the middle?

I guess just looks or preference. It is built from 3/8ths material, don't know if that second handle will have any benefit in that regard. For a backyard smoker this size probably not

It looks like a really nice small smoker for someone. Congrats!

Thanks...yeah she's 20x40x20 firebox and cooking chamber both made from 3/8ths material with 1/4" end plates. Kinda waffled back and forth on 3/8ths for both but settled with it. Sizewise I think it'll be fine for the backyard. Looking forward to a summer of entertainment getting intimate with it! 😆 🤣 😂

Just a local independent builder, was referred to him by a buddy that's had several rigs made by the individual. Dude lays down a beautiful weld also. Pictures don't do it justice.

You're not joking! That's a beautiful bead.
Great looking smoker, looking forward to some cook pics!
Congrats!

I guess just looks or preference. It is built from 3/8ths material, don't know if that second handle will have any benefit in that regard. For a backyard smoker this size probably not

Yeah.. I like the look of the two handles.. Just wasn't sure if it served a purpose or for looks :)

Back