***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "The Almighty Meatball" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "The Almighty Meatball" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone put that much effort into a throwdown vote. :shocked:

BTW, I'm an Italian-American who was born 23 miles from downtown Philadelphia, and you can't get a real Hoagie roll more than about a hundred miles from Philly -- if that far. There is no way Dave got one in Montana. I find myself having certain doubts about your credentials. You and I may need to take a walk, just to make sure you're not an empty suit. :spy:

CD :becky:

He said he was sick from the spaghetti. See caseydog and Boshizzle.

Yeah, he's obviously not from the right neighborhoods in Philly. He eats turkey meatballs. Fugetaboutit.

I keep going through all the pron and the one I stop on every time is Redhot. That is one Almighty Meatball.

I was getting all worked up over redhot's balls, until I hit the black olives. Now I hear rumors that she had some avocado in there, too. :tsk:

I had to go with Cuzzin' N8man, that was just pure meatball goodness, Ecode and Colonel gave him a run. But, purity will out.

What, someone actually voted for my meat ball ? :boxing: Looks like I will never get to be a part of the ZERO GANG. :doh:

There is no way Dave got one in Montana. I find myself having certain doubts about your credentials. You and I may need to take a walk, just to make sure you're not an empty suit. :spy:

CD - If you look at my location I am just outside of Cincinnati now which is much closer to Philly and real hoagie buns. I also certify my meatballs to be avocado free. :becky:

Cack: Not nearly enough bacon in the meatballs, try not to eat so much next time. Fine looking sub though.

Huh? :confused:

And I wished I'd left bigger hunks of bacon instead of breaking it down so small ... however there's a full pack in there (I'm really hoping you're being sarcastic)

Huh? :confused:

And I wished I'd left bigger hunks of bacon instead of breaking it down so small ... however there's a full pack in there (I'm really hoping you're being sarcastic)

C'mon, he said he didn't even want to try a plate of tender, delicious Zombie brains. Of course he was being sarcastic. :crazy:

DaveMW: Dude I'm from the northeast and couldn't let this one slide it's HOAGIE roll. Note: would still hit that.

While I can respect the "proper" spelling of "hoagie" I used the correct term for what I had. I purchased the roll from a local pizza place and they list their sandwiches as "HOAGYS" (I even double checked) and therefore I used the correct term for the roll that I purchased. :becky: AND, my meatballs still contain no zombies, snakes or avcado :heh: but they do contain pieces fo bacon as little crispy treats throughout.

Yeah, he's obviously not from the right neighborhoods in Philly. He eats turkey meatballs. Fugetaboutit.

I'm not from any neighborhood IN Philly nor am I Italian American. I just live close enough to know what a good hoagie roll is and how to spell it.

Now that you know I'm not Italian is it OK for me to eat turkey meatballs?

For the record the turkey meatballs were a byproduct of letting my wife do the shopping. We were supposed to have burgers but the Italian seasoned ground turkey was on special. :roll:

Next time your in the area let me know and we'll take a walk over to Sarcone's and grab a hoagie. :thumb:

While I can respect the "proper" spelling of "hoagie" I used the correct term for what I had. I purchased the roll from a local pizza place and they list their sandwiches as "HOAGYS" (I even double checked) and therefore I used the correct term for the roll that I purchased. :becky: AND, my meatballs still contain no zombies, snakes or avcado :heh: but they do contain pieces fo bacon as little crispy treats throughout.

My bad Dave. :tsk: I've never been to a Hoagy place before. I did appreciate the lack of zombie's, snakes and avocado's in your dish though.

I'm not from any neighborhood IN Philly nor am I Italian American. I just live close enough to know what a good hoagie roll is and how to spell it.

Now that you know I'm not Italian is it OK for me to eat turkey meatballs?

For the record the turkey meatballs were a byproduct of letting my wife do the shopping. We were supposed to have burgers but the Italian seasoned ground turkey was on special. :roll:

Next time your in the area let me know and we'll take a walk over to Sarcone's and grab a hoagie. :thumb:

CD's not really Italian either. He hates ripe olives.:roll:

Back