• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

new years eve appetizers?

yoder

Found some matches.
Reaction score
What to take to a new years eve party? ABT'S are a given .. any other sugestions?

Try ABT dip,just once.All the flavor,1/10th the work.Pig shots,moinks,fatties,mini fatties,sausage stuffed pork tenderloin,porchetta,armadillo eggs,sausage cheese roll,Sin dip,-______ salad sliders,(insert your protein of choice),pork tenderloin sliders,pp sliders,bbq chicken sliders.When get all this made we will move on to level 2.:thumb:

A "mini" crawdad boil platter? I usually make this for Super Bowl finger food.

bb6689e2-1.jpg

757eba3a-1.jpg

958001f2-1.jpg

just one more option.

I love a platter full of good smoked sausage, and some good sauce. Doesn't have to be BBQ sauce either. Or a nice beef tenderloin smoked to rare and some horse radish sauce.

I am going to try this: I am smoking some leg quarters to pull/shred them mixing them with some buffalo sauce concoction and placing them in FILO dough cups with some jack cheese. W shall see how that goes.

MOINK balls, nekkid sliced fatties or bacon & basil wrapped shrimp are our favorites. Then there's smoked wings too. Just take a bunch o simply seasoned wings and have a variety of sauces to toss/dip in.

Get some loin ribs, bave the butcher cut the bones in half so you get 2 riblets out of each bone. Cook as normal. We have done these a few times and have gone over really well.

Horesradish Beef Dip
1 brick cream cheese softened
minced onion
6-8 slices of dried beef chopped
Horesradish to taste
Mix it all together hours or a day before serving - always a big hit.
Serve with some hearty crackers.

Thanks Jason - I'm stealing that one!

You got it LM. The died beef was my favorite. It was kinda like S.O.S. dip, who doesn't like S.O.S. The pepperoni was just too greasy for me. I get a baguette and slice rounds of that for dipping.

Back