Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Barbara J. Neff
Teams that have already signed up:
Nice Rack BBQ
TNT Dynamite BBQ
Meat@Slim's
Mad Mike's

Where are the teams? State championship in a state with only one contest as of right now , hellooooo? I know your all scared of getting beat by me

still a fan of droopy rack BBQ...but that's another story.

anyway, are those dates correct? it is atypical of a contest up here for turn in's to be saturday.

i ask, cuz if it's been a typo, i'm in.

Slim's is in!

You can check in as late as you want on Friday. (We won't be there until 7pm or so.) Great location. Very good Mexican Restaurant nearby so lets get a little Margaritaville!

Also, no charge for bigger size site. (All are 10 ft. deep.) So 10 x 20, 10 x 30, 10 x 40. Everyone bellyached at Norwalk, we can regroup at New London!

After talking with Betty today she said she had 5 paid and 6 more interested. If we get 15 total, it's a qualifier. Its at Waterfront park and should be a beautiful site! Let's try to get some more interested. Rich and I told her we'd accept people coming in late. She didn't realize she could have it on Saturday and Sunday, therefore the Friday Saturday contest. So come on out and we'll get you checked in whether your there early or not.:becky:

Rich and Bunny Tuttle
KCBS Contest Reps

Barbara J. Neff
Teams that have already signed up:
Nice Rack BBQ
TNT Dynamite BBQ
Meat@Slim's
Mad Mike's

Where are the teams? State championship in a state with only one contest as of right now , hellooooo? I know your all scared of getting beat by me

Then why aren't you signed up and on the list ? :wink:

Slim's is in!

You can check in as late as you want on Friday. (We won't be there until 7pm or so.) Great location. Very good Mexican Restaurant nearby so lets get a little Margaritaville!

Also, no charge for bigger size site. (All are 10 ft. deep.) So 10 x 20, 10 x 30, 10 x 40. Everyone bellyached at Norwalk, we can regroup at New London!

I'm up for some Mexican, they make good sangria?

Sled,

The place I was thinking of was called Zavala. Looks like it might be closed. Have to figure out Sangria some other way!

After talking with Betty today she said she had 5 paid and 6 more interested. If we get 15 total, it's a qualifier. Its at Waterfront park and should be a beautiful site! Let's try to get some more interested. Rich and I told her we'd accept people coming in late. She didn't realize she could have it on Saturday and Sunday, therefore the Friday Saturday contest. So come on out and we'll get you checked in whether your there early or not.:becky:

Rich and Bunny Tuttle
KCBS Contest Reps

Is this contest definitely on regardless if there are 15 teams?

Back