All New Funk-Popdaddy's "The Shake"

Donnie, I thought I had complete translation guide down pat but was unable to figure out "Don Cornelius (Re-Ground before mix)". Any help on this one? PM me if you want to keep it on low. By the way, not to many people can go lower than Barry White!

within the brethren I will tell...

Don Cornelius is Celery Seed... so ground up with salt it cracks those puppies open a bit.

How's Childs road in Bellevue Ne?

Nice! Like the Hole in the Wall excerpts. Seems like you could also by pork cushion meat if you have access to it instead of hacking up a whole bone-in butt.

I always enjoy your threads barbefunkoramaque, oh master of the FUNK! I was wondering if there is an actual dictionary or translation thread out there. I have most of the terms translated, but am still missing a few. Any links to previous threads that would hold these crucial translations?

Nice! Like the Hole in the Wall excerpts. Seems like you could also by pork cushion meat if you have access to it instead of hacking up a whole bone-in butt.

Chit! OOOOOH tell me of this pork Cushion Meat.

Is it as cheap as Butt.. I mean to feed 50 I only had to cut the bones out of 5 butts and thats like 3 to 5 minutes.

Are they the same fat quality?

Huh HUh

Tell me tell me!!!! I need to know

Chit! OOOOOH tell me of this pork Cushion Meat.

Is it as cheap as Butt.. I mean to feed 50 I only had to cut the bones out of 5 butts and thats like 3 to 5 minutes.

Are they the same fat quality?

Huh HUh

Tell me tell me!!!! I need to know

I'd have to check the prices as Restaurant Depot but its chunks from the picnic portion of the shoulder. I cook them up just as I would a butt, they're just smaller. See page 3: http://www.farmlandfoodservice.com/pdf/products/branded/farmland_extra_tender_pork.pdf

Oh yeah... I know those... they don't do the same as a butt for me... maybe if I get them BEFORE some butcher packaged them... I like to start with big lumps too.

However, that don;t mean somebody can take these cuts and do something really cool with them. I see those rarely.

Those segments of video of the girls in those positions were added by popdaddy when they moved this thread into the woodpile. It was a straight clean video. I like that first one... the brunette. Her behind has quite an intelligent curve. \

Its human tetris with Italian Models.

Thanks, if ya haven't been down that road in a while, probably wouldn't recognize it. Southroads mall is now a business park for Ameritrade.

I just went down childs last night:thumb: and gary is right when he says its changed

Back