Where to buy sink

pigpen269

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am new to compitition and can't seem to find a three basin sink anywhere. What does everyone use and where did you get it from?Thanks.

Check Resturant Equippers. They have a three well with twin drain boards for under $400. They are good quality.

www.equippers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
for competition 3 bus tubs are acceptable and cost less than $20. Or buy a single or double laundry tub at Lowes and use a bus tub or tubs. Laundry sink has big size for cutting boards. Build a countertop that sits on 2 saw horses and put 3 sinks in in. Better to have a big one for washing.

I had a steel frame built around 3 sinks.
taps.jpg.w300h225.jpg

watersystem.jpg.w300h225.jpg

I am new to compitition and can't seem to find a three basin sink anywhere. What does everyone use and where did you get it from?Thanks.
You looking for actual 3 bay sink? or just something to used at comps that's relatively inexpensive?
We use a 3 burner camp chief propand stove with 3 6 inch deep stainless pans on it, so we can have hot water to clean up with. Got the camp chef for 125 bucks and the pans for 30. works great.

Coleman water heater works great for hot water or a camp stove or turkey fryer to boil water. I had the Cloeman before I got the RV pump and Tiny Titan.

You looking for actual 3 bay sink? or just something to used at comps that's relatively inexpensive?
We use a 3 burner camp chief propand stove with 3 6 inch deep stainless pans on it, so we can have hot water to clean up with. Got the camp chef for 125 bucks and the pans for 30. works great.
Do you have a picture of this setup? I'm just looking for something cheap for now. If i like competing this year i'm going with a trailer like fords next year. I like the idea of buying three stainless sinks and building a stand for them.

I am still using the three basins for now. For hot water I use a tea kettle on the fire box.

I was in the salvage yard a lot last week scavaging for parts for the smoker in the works. There were a lot of stainless steel two basin sinks available. I found a stainless steel four basin sink and hid it until I have a few extra bucks I can spare.

I don't have any pics handy of my comp sink setup... But for something permenant on a trailer, for my catering setup, I took a 6' stainless steel work table, got a double stainless sink and 2 single bay sinks out of old campers, mounted them in the table (wash, rinse, sanitize, and hand washing), mounted a 21 gallon fresh water tank, water heater, and pump all on the bottom shelf, and use a portable waste water tank with wheels that rolls under the trailer when set up. Works great, and have less than 400 bucks in the whole setup,, I'll try to get some pics of it posted.

This came from a icecream shop. the small round sink with falcet is for hands.

Attachments

• Lang 11.jpg
    Lang 11.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 136
Back