Three Bay Sink

HarleyEarl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I purchased a fully loaded BBQ trailer earlier this year for BBQ contests and would like to also use it for catering. The problem is that the sink is only a monster single bay that takes up a ton of space. I am looking for a small three bay sink to replace it, but have gotten nowhere in my quest. Either the sinks are extremely wide or over 7 feet long, plus extremely expensive. I’m beating myself up since I sold an open BBQ trailer with the type of sink I am looking for (about 18 – 24 inches deep and about 5 feet wide) and probably could have sold it just as easily without the sink.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for a new or used unit, I would greatly appreciate it.

Craigslist. I picked up a small 3 bay sink at an auction and still spent more than I wanted. But, I need drainboards, so I was limited.

Try restaurant equippers I purchased a stove, sinks and counters at a very reasonable price and they deliver Their phone is 1-800235-3325:p

Thanks. Just checked out their web page and they have the sink I'm looking for. :thumb: I'll give them a call next week to see what the shipping will run. The sink alone is a chunk of change, but it's to be expected for stainless.

I believe that in the U.S. it is free but could be wrong, I live in Canada and they didn't beat me up to bad and also took care of the border when the shipping Co was looking for a LITTLE extra

Wow!! That sounds great. Hope you're right - it would really make the cost of the sink manageable. I'll let you all know what I find out. This could be a great resource for equipment. :-D Thanks again for the lead.

it's sad to say but a lot of restaurants go out of business and the equipment is sold at a great discount. Try the internet and browsing in your area for auctions.

The one in my catering trailer has 3 bays that are 10"x14" and 10" deep each. I got it off Ebay for $400 but you can buy them just like mine from (I think it's) Restaurant Central for about $650.

My sink came froma little icecream shop you see all over. They make them compact like this so they dont take up much room in the small building. We welded a frame for it out of stainless for the truck and welded a side hand wash sink onto it

Last edited:
Nice set up, Roger. I've been keeping an eye out for one from auctions, but so far they are the full sized ones. If I can't find anything local through Craigslist or auctions in a month or so, I'll be contacting one of the companies posted earlier. BTW thanks everyone for your thoughts and input. Can't wait to have the trailer revamped - hopefully before the NKC BBQ contest in March.

This is what we use, we like it so far

41477285.th.jpg

41477285.jpg

My sink came froma little icecream shop you see all over. They make them compact like this so they dont take up much room in the small building. We welded a frame for it out of stainless for the truck and welded a side hand wash sink onto it
That looks awsome, what was the price and do they have anymore?:-D

When I bought my Lang the guy had this he was trying to fig out how to incorporate in the smoker and threw it in the deal. It came out of a little icecream shop in northern ohio. You can find them at resturant recylers

That looks awsome, what was the price and do they have anymore?:-D

i got mine at a going out of business auction for $175 even though im not quite ready for it yet but will be soon, I couldnt pass it up

Back