Memphis In May

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Okay it is next week and I have a few contacts. I want to take pics and some small vids of ya all and post it……… please get with me on the booth #.

I am just taking a lunch break from building the booth down at MIM. It is comming around and looking good. Come by Swinebucks BBQ - Too Sauced To Pork R-078 in the ribs section. We will have alot of Brethern cooking with us.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

I am just taking a lunch break from building the booth down at MIM. It is comming around and looking good. Come by Swinebucks BBQ - Too Sauced To Pork R-078 in the ribs section. We will have alot of Brethern cooking with us.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

Any picks from the set-up? See you Wednesday!!!!
Frank

Here are the 1st Day Photos. We are moving in the camper, smoker trailer, and building the floor, fencing, and 10 X 20 Tent. Flooring is really a must. It always rains sometime during the week and unless you want to be stepping in mud you start with the floor. As you can see by the scaffolding behind us we are not the biggest team in the park. They brought in trucks of equipment. I met them and they are very nice guys with a big sponcer.
BoothBuild.jpg

Booth3.jpg

Booth1.jpg

Booth2.jpg

Day 2 will be moving in more smokers, fridge, tables, chairs, margareta machine, and consumables.
I don't know if I can get a signal down at the park but I will try and keep you updated.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

Just packed a couple extra pair of shoes and a whole lot of tums! Can't wait!

Back