• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sat & Sun Pron

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This was suppose to be one last practice cook for the Kennesaw contest weekend after next but it won’t be the last as we just didn’t even come close on the chicken, so we’re gonna have to keep working on chicken. The brisket turned out dang good though even though I forgot the smoking wood and the other ring makin ingredient both. I could not believe this little over 10 lb packer took 13 hrs to cook. The chicken was cooked at a rather high temp early enough to have for supper Sat night and then it took till midnight for the cooker to cool off enough to put the brisket on and I had forgot to put my chicken trimmings in the cooker Sat so I cooked that mess after the brisket finished yesterday afternoon. We’re gonna slide that cheesy, gooey, red bell pepper, onion, mushroom, and chicky stuff on a hoagie bun or make pizzers with it one or the other.

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

WOW, Those look amazing. You can almost smell it just by looking at the pics. How did you do the squash and are those blueberries in there?

WOW, Those look amazing. You can almost smell it just by looking at the pics. How did you do the squash and are those blueberries in there?

Those are raisins and I just sprinkled and rubbed in some brown sugar, red pepper flakes, and butter then drizzled on some maple syrup - bake in foil till tender. I'm a fool for the hot / sweet taste on stuff.

Holy Fark!! That looks so good. The brisket looks killer. How some info on them onions..........i could eat three or 4 of them bad boys alone. What a feast!!

Holy Fark!! That looks so good. The brisket looks killer. How some info on them onions..........i could eat three or 4 of them bad boys alone. What a feast!!

I been eatin onions wrapped in foil and baked ever since my earliest remembrance of steaks cooked over a bed of charcoal soaked with lighter fluid. All we do is make slices in the onion and poke yer fanger in the middle of it to make a place for some butter and pour 57 sauce or in this case A1 on it and twist it up in foil and throw it on with whatever your cookin. I stuck a fresh hot pepper in the middle just fer kicks and now I believe I could have handled 3 times the pepper in the middle.

Back