• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Warsaw, Missouri Roll Call--(With RESULTS!!)

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who else is gonna be there (in any capacity... or INcapacity!)?

Just need to pick up a couple of items and we're ready to roll already! Todd, we have our own pit bitch... errrr I mean part time team mate this weekend as well! Stan will be coming in Friday afternoon to help out. We're gonna try to convince him this should be a regular thing for him! :lol:

Just need to pick up a couple of items and we're ready to roll already! Todd, we have our own pit bitch... errrr I mean part time team mate this weekend as well! Stan will be coming in Friday afternoon to help out. We're gonna try to convince him this should be a regular thing for him! :lol:

Good luck guys..We did this one the first year they had it...Had a great time(never have been to a contest that we didnt have a great time). Hope that you all have great weather and a great time..I know the first year that we went it rained and then it rained some more:roll: We are going to be cooking in Fulton, MO this weekend..Non KCBS contest but run the same rules...Good luck:p

The MoKan MeatHeads will be there with a new stereo system! Billy Idol, anyone?!:twisted::shock::!:

The MoKan MeatHeads will be there with a new stereo system! Billy Idol, anyone?!:twisted::shock::!:

Crap! Now your's will probably out-do mine in volume. It's gonna sound wild around there at noon Saturday between Billy Idol and Guns n Roses cranked... right next door to each other! :lol:

My AMP wont be in use Jeff, I'm sure you could borrow it...
I have a copy of the Muppets "The Rainbow Connection" burnt off for you too!

Smoke on brothers - and have a good weekend!!!

Have fun spoonin' with Stan Sat night.

Have fun spoonin' with Stan Sat night.

Farker! You're gonna scare him off and I won't have any additional help! He wasn't supposed to find out about the spoonin' thing til AFTER he got there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jeff me and paul decied to go camping with our boys this weekend with the boy scout troop

have one for us and see everyone at shriners in columbia mo

york

Well I guess they were needing 3 more teams to make this a qualifier,so Me and Bub will be there. Can't wait to see everybody and hear the MUSIC....HA We wont be getting there until around 6 A.M. on Sat., so you guys better drink some beer for us!

Even Grand Champ wouldn't pay for our gasoline and meat!! We are gonna pass on this one.

Don't forget the tooth picks!!:wink:

Spice

Jay - we'll miss you guys this year. Grand Champ wouldn't help us much either in term of cash but it would get our ticket to the Royal punched. Some of us still have to woryy about that for this year. :p

Guess we will see you guys at the GAB!!

Fredbird had a little tear in his eye when he found out that Sing'n Bob was going solo .:shock:

BTW we are in spot # 538 at the GAB

Fulton,Mo

Good luck guys..We did this one the first year they had it...Had a great time(never have been to a contest that we didnt have a great time). Hope that you all have great weather and a great time..I know the first year that we went it rained and then it rained some more:roll: We are going to be cooking in Fulton, MO this weekend..Non KCBS contest but run the same rules...Good luck:p

Fulton's not far for me, wheres it at there & when? Might wanna come and just watch for a little while..

Regards

Chris

If anyone else isn't cooking somewhere, sign up and come on down. From what I was told, they still need two more teams to make this a qualifier.

T and I decide to go butt heads with Mark and Becky....a lot shorter drive, but not a KCBS contest...we need the practice anyway.....

Crap! Now your's will probably out-do mine in volume. It's gonna sound wild around there at noon Saturday between Billy Idol and Guns n Roses cranked... right next door to each other! :lol:
Jeff's gettin ready for the showdown!
quit%20turning%20down%20the%20volume.jpg

Fulton's not far for me, wheres it at there & when? Might wanna come and just watch for a little while..

Regards

Chris

Fulton VFW....take the first exit into Fulton from 54....follow all the way through town, look for the smoke! Turn ins start at noon on Sat. It's just me and the wife, so I appologize in advance if we don't get to visit much!

Friday night would be good for visiting!

Back