I take crappy pics...

That pic aint bad....lettuce is a little wilted sure, but the Rest Looks Good.......:p

Dizzy Pig's raising the steaks on the ribeye, got Memphis BBQ rub on the Romaine, I have Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicy on the brussel sprouts, and I have Some Plowboys Bovine bold on the corn. The bread has unsalted butter and some soul food seasoning sprinkled on it...

I also grilled some pork steaks, burgers, and some chix for lunches the next 2 weeks, since I already had the kettle and the modded Brinkman smoker going, they look good so far...

I post crappy pics like every day. Sometimes it's bad lighting, blurred, or the cat photo bombs it. Mostly it's sub par food. Either way our bad pics make everyone else feel better about themselves

Looks GREAT!! Would love to have a plateful right now. It all looks delicious!

It doesn't matter about the image, all I am looking at is that great looking food

oh ma lawd. that dish is so delicious it wouldn't matter if you snapped it with an old 1 megapixel cell phone camera.

Photo doesn't look bad at all. If you want it to look better next time don't include the corner of the sink and add something red to pop it a little. :p

Photo doesn't look bad at all. If you want it to look better next time don't include the corner of the sink and add something red to pop it a little. :p

I agree.

The basics of the pic are there. Just a few clicks in photo editing software brings it alive. What I did: Sharpened, Cropped, and Turned up the Red. Super easy. :thumb:

13965095924_5aa2d8abba_o.jpg

Back