• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

14 lbs of pulled pork tonight, tommorrow depends on if i behave tonight or not:shocked:

Chicken tomorrow (checking out Harry Soo's rub/marinade)
Chucky on Sunday (good leftover meat for week)

Back at ya there Phu!
Smokin off some jagerwurst and some spares, and some rabbit if Kazion brings it over.

I am going up to my cabin to do a little work on it

leaving the wife at home

I am taking

the dog
the beer
a slab of ribs
A selection of sauces and rubs I got this week from Big Poppa
the smoker is already there :wink:
I do have some chops in the freezer up there in case of emergencies!!

see how it goes...

First Brisket on the BWS! Its a decent one(12lbs) with a huge flat(wish I would have selected wiser now that I look at it)...

May try my hand at a special little cooking idea I have in mind...will keep it hush hush and let you guys know once im done :)

Butt and chicken thighs tomorrow (practice, practice, practice!). Then whole chickens and beans Sunday for a family dinner.

Happy weekend to you Phu!!...it's gonna be raining here which makes me HAPPY!!!...Since I can't do anything outside and my cooking area is covered....GAME ON!!!!!!...got some shrimp in the freezer that's gotta be cooked, I'm hungry for beef ribs, got some old folks that sure would like some chuckie sammiches .......sooooooo....I'm smiling from ear to ear...!! Hope all the good brethren have a good one!!

Figured i would reverse sear some burgers over oak on the WSJG for its maiden voyage on Sunday or maybe tonight:) Got a party SAt night so no cooking then. Happy Phriday Phu

Aha...was going to ask you where you learned Dutch.:wink:
Yes sir i married a girl from Antwerp and I love it there. Mainly because we don't live there. She was very happy to move to florida where the winter weather never goes below 50 degrees. She works for DHL and the move was easier for her then me moving to Belgium. Have you ever smoked mussels? I am thinking about trying them with some frietjes!

Sat I've got two butts,three racks of ribs,some porkshots and some wings.

Picked up a whole Angus beef ribeye from Sam's. Gonna hack off some thick ones and do a little reverse searing. May throw on a little asparagus and some roasted taters and 'shrooms. Or may just eat BEEF and garlic bread!

Back