Milwaukee, WI reporting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewerjamie15

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Jamie. I actually live just outside Milwaukee in West Allis, WI.
I built a smoker out of a 55 gallon drum a few years ago which unfortunately did not perform very well. I used it a while and made some good stuff but did not know how to upgrade it, it was too large for my new yard, etc. I rather lost interest in the challenge for a bit but I'm back.

I now have a Brinkman Smoke N Pit which I'm rapidly upgrading by my ideas and some ideas I am finding on youtube. I'm documenting my progress (or lack thereof) which hopefully will teach me a bit more efficiently.

One thing I do know so far without fail: If you are listening to football or watching it while operating a grill or BBQ and it is NOT the Green Bay Packers, you are doing it wrong.

Anyhow- all joking aside, I look forward to learning from all of you and hope to contribute quickly.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

One thing I do know so far without fail: If you are listening to football or watching it while operating a grill or BBQ and it is NOT the Green Bay Packers, you are doing it wrong.

Preach it Brother Jamie! Gosh I love da Packers!

Always nice to have another Wisconsin Brethren on board. Learn much, post often.

Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome to the crew Jamie! Know a couple of nice place or two in West Allis. :becky:

Hi everyone. I'm Jamie. I actually live just outside Milwaukee in West Allis, WI.
I built a smoker out of a 55 gallon drum a few years ago which unfortunately did not perform very well. I used it a while and made some good stuff but did not know how to upgrade it, it was too large for my new yard, etc. I rather lost interest in the challenge for a bit but I'm back.

Let me just say if your planning on hanging around here you will most likely dig that UDS up. Im sure some here can help you figure things out with that drum of yours. Being a Packers fan I wont hold it against ya either :boxing:

Welcome aboard Jamie, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome from Indiana!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!

Let me just say if your planning on hanging around here you will most likely dig that UDS up. Im sure some here can help you figure things out with that drum of yours. Being a Packers fan I wont hold it against ya either :boxing:

Agreed! There's a ton of folks here making some great Q on the drums, and are sure to help out if you decide to give it another go. And being a Packers fan is a leg up, right? Welcome!

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back