Friday at Paddy's (KCBS Banquet)

S

SP

Who all going to be there on Friday night before the Banquet at Paddys. I wanted to meet the out of towners and say hi the local that I haven't seen since the comps and of course shoot the chit. Oh what time also.

drbbq said:
I'll be there. Probably 5:00.
I'll be the fat guy drinking Jack Daniel's and Coke.

Ill probably be the fat guy that comes and talks to you.

Char and I will be there sometime after 6:00. Think we are going to hit Oklahoma Joe's on the way into town first.

I'll be there about 5 or 5:30 as well. Poobah I would guess not much later. He'll have to go freshen up a bit first I'm sure... maybe put on the blue hat...

I'll be the fat guy talkin to the fat guy with the two other fat guys....:shock:

Probably won't have any more access to the site today so see you guys this evening. Phil, gimme a call when you're there.

Carol and I will be there late. We have a not so nice KCBS board meeting to attend, and then recover from. I know the Brethren members will close down the Bar.
See you tonight
Merl

Merl said:
Carol and I will be there late. We have a not so nice KCBS board meeting to attend, and then recover from. I know the Brethren members will close down the Bar.
See you tonight
Merl

Merl will be the non-Fat Guy talking to all the fat guys drinking Jack and Diet Cokes.

The Poobah has arrived......I call, in what I would say, the nick of time....Poo answers the phone..hey Kick, the GPS says to go north on 435 toward Topeka....:eek: :eek: ...Um Poop...you should be heading south on 435....get him turned around via cell phone 150 miles away.....:roll: :roll: get him with 2 miles of his hotel and traffice stops....I'd be saying Oh Chit!!....Poop says...I'm Home!!....:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
From what Phil said, an excellent turn out of the Brethren......and from what I was told, Dr. BBQ did his best to welcome Phil to MO....:shock: :shock: :shock:

Look forward to the reports from KCMO....and Phil.....from where you are, this time, you take 435 north to the airport....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i came to my room to get some aitr.

im drunk.

arlie just arrive d wth Gene.. Im goin back in boys.. send food and pepto if im not back by 2am.

It was like half the bar knew who Phil was. He had a line of people wanting to talk with him.

I got to meet SP and ScottD tonight. Hope to meet you other farkers tomorrow night.

BBQchef33 said:
i came to my room to get some aitr.

im drunk.

arlie just arrive d wth Gene.. Im goin back in boys.. send food and pepto if im not back by 2am.

I'm guessing you passed out a long time ago, didn't you?:lol: :cool: Was it the gripping experience?

Back